Thursday, October 12, 2006

The Rationale - by Monty Weasel

I am Monty, an incredibly wise Sylvanian Families weasel, and it was my idea to set up this blog as an adjunct to another one already in existance on another network. You see, I am a genius, whilst my authors, Abraham DeBunkem and Dan the Man of Many Coats, are imbeciles. In fact, the creators of my persona are inadequate in so many ways that it defies belief. It is just a good job that I have taken on a life of my own, as these fools would never be able to dream up such erudite thoughts as I am able to display. However, I digress...

This is that patch of scrubby piss-stained weeds behind their Shack (see, The Shack, for the front door). The material posted here links to that other blog, 'Rambling in the Weedy Shack' (see link, above). The posts here will seem particularly incoherent, as it is nearly always the second part of a post, lacking the introductory context provided by their primary blog (again, see link above).





Me (Monty) , addressing assembled members of the Sylvanian Community

3 comments:

DeBunkem said...

Explain that again Monty, will you?

Anonymous said...

Flotsam, jetsom, frippery & tosh!

Anonymous said...

That weasel has got psychopathic prawn eyes!