Saturday, November 25, 2006

ANONYMOUS MOUSES

Hello there, my name is Abraham DeBunkem and I'm a co-author of this blog. Now, one of the things Dan (the other half of our team) and I like to do, is piss about commenting on this and other blogs on the Blogger network; often making up fictional identities for a laugh. Quite frankly, this is often a puerile endeavour - but then we are both fickle, frivolous, irreverent tossers (yes we are!). In other words, there is a (twisted) rationale for our invention and anonymity in this context - we're trying to be funny...

However, something
really puzzles me: why do 'serious' commentors leave anonymous comments? Who are you people? Come out of the shadows please. Are you gutless little mice ? (Or 'mouses' as we like to say, here in The Shack) Come on, don't be so timid. Let people know who you are.

1 comment:

DeBunkem said...

Fuck me, this Blogger place is stone dead man. I'd have expected a smart-arse comment from an 'anon' at the least. What a fuckin' waster space!!!!
~ DeBunkem