Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Caro Zen Spiderpeace


Hippy lovester, Caro Zen Spiderpeace, says that his, 'head is in a bad space right now', following the attack on him in London's Charles Hawtrey Community Centre, right in the 'ert of the ole East End. When asked if he felt love for his attackers, Caro responded with an extraordinary barage of expletives (which we will not repeat for fear of offending the weak-minded).

Hours later, our roving reporter photographed him after he had paid a visit to the barbers, and signed up to the Right Wing United Kingdom Independence Party (or 'U Bastards', as they are sometimes referred to as).

Caro, leaving the UKIP headquarters.

The said reporter then proceeded to challenge Caro regarding this remarkable volte face, but Caro simply punched him in the face five times, saying, 'we're not fascists in blazers, you little Commie cunt!'

Quite extraordinary!


BACK TO THE FRONT OF THE WEEDY SHACK

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does he ware pin-strip underpoonts now?

Anonymous said...

Egad! If only those hippy commies would all stop their nonsense and grow up. Think the real world owes them a living - wot wot! Gas them like badgers I say.

Anonymous said...

Hello Dearies,
My Earnie used ta wear underpants he did... unless he was giving me what for out back...
He's dead now though, my Earnie - the fuckin bastard. I remember when you could leave yer door open and there was pianas in the street - and not a tea-leef in sight, apples and pears. Strike a light ma dearies, I've gorn an shat meself I 'ave...

Naw where's those Inko-pads got ta? Hmm...

I luvs my Earnie, I does!