Friday, November 10, 2006

Letter to Stanley Clarke

"Dear Stanley,
It is November 2006, and I am listening to your album, 'Journey to Love' - had me dancing in my leotard earlier, it did! Anyway, I noticed on the cover reverse that you want people to write to you, so here we are.

My name is Abraham DeBunkem and I live in England, in a magical place we call, 'The Weedy Shack'. I hang out here with my best buddy, Dan, and all our other menagerie of friends and characters. In particular, we are graced here by the presence of an incredibly precocious three inch high wise weasel called Monty. He is (metaphorically speaking) a huge fan of yours, and, indeed, turned me on to your funky bass licks.

You may recall that you have met Monty, Dan and I back in 1975, when your were sitting by the window. In case you need your memory jogging a little, I was the one wearing a black crush-velvet bikini; you know, the geezer with the beehive hairdo (composed from back-combing my shoulder hair, incidently!). It really was a pleasure to meet you in person, and I'd just like to say that we think that your reaction to 'the incident' was very gracious. We agreed that you were one seriously classy cat Stanley, sitting there so patiently and tranquil. You the Man!

Salutations!
~ Abraham DeBunkem"

*PLEASE NOTE: It would please us greatly if you leave comments below. You don't have to belong to this network to do so, and you are free to create characters under the 'other' option. Have fun dudes!

BACK 2 BLOGSTREAM

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dig this Cat's lick man!

Anonymous said...

Jizz bomb!

Anonymous said...

Hello Dearies, what big hands this fella had. My Earnie had big hands, except he was called Earnie, not Stanley. He used to grab my duckies with his big hands and then give me a right good seeing to. He's dead now, the fuckin bastard (though I luvs him!)

Anonymous said...

...

Anonymous said...

'Stanley'! His name is Keith! For crying out loud, when will you people wake up to your inner Keithness!!

Anonymous said...

Dash it, you are bounders, cads and communists!

Anonymous said...

Lick this cat's dick man!

Anonymous said...

The Space MAgnets aRE Makin ma clitorus sING. Are you?

Anonymous said...

I admire the work of Stanley Clarke immensely. Isn't it.

Anonymous said...

yer havin a bleedin larf aint yah me ole cock sparra. Dann my neck of the woods we loike ta listen tar a nice bit of Chaz and Dave. Fuck yah bleedin base licks mate, how about some more rabbit than Sainsburys...

Anonymous said...

Eee ba gum, thas got fookin Cockenies every fookin where mon!!! Booncha coonts!!!

Anonymous said...

Schumi satikiti boo wop, be bop a doo wop di satikiti schumi doo wop.